Les Joly's Autos | A wide choice of new and used parts for your Lancia Fulvia
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
- An intake manifold for fitting WEBER carburettors
- A set of flexible flanges (thermal wedges)
- 2 TRUE Used Weber 40 DCOE BOLOGNA carburettors rebuilded (dismounting, sanding, ultrasonic, jet, screw, banjos etc. new) with modified accelerator paste for adaptation to fulvia
- 1 set of cornets
- 2 double socks air filters
- 1 Connecting rod throttle control modified to fit WEBER carburettors
These carbs are made to order, the lead time is about 2 weeks. this can go to 4 weeks depending on the quantities in progress.
We supply you the carbs with a setting adapted to your car (nozzles, etc ..... next if you have a gearbox 4 speeds or 5 speeds, the settings are different. Our website will ask you to specify your type of gearbox at the time of order.), however, each engine is different. It is therefore possible that you have some adjustment adjustments to make: for example, to mount the main jet of one point, etc ... Finally, a sync and wealth setting is of course mandatory when mounting carburetors on your car.
Note: We provide the carburetor kit with suitable cones for a better compromise. Indeed, the length of the cornets is important in the performance of your engine: with the shorter cornets, the more your engine will power at high speed, with the longer cornets, the more torque you will have. Our cones offer a use of carbs in milei of these two beaches.
The installation of this carburetor kit requires some special attention:
- These carburetors being larger than solex carbs, they can come into contact with the engine cover (front hood). When it is closed for the first time, it is therefore very important to ensure that the carburetors do not come into contact. If this is the case, it is then necessary to plan to modify the position of the engine a little, by lowering the front right support (adjustable on series 2-3).
- The water radiator can need to be moved forward a little, to leavesome space for the trumpets. It is sometimes necessary to "shape" the headlight bakside a little, to allow the radiator to advance sufficiently
- Fulvia serie 1: the blades of the mechanical fan may touch the first trumpet. If so, our electric fan kit can solve this problem (our ref REF013)
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information
Your type of gearbox :
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !